12 mai 2005

288

[Songeons] Encadrés ! (Framed !)


Second exercice sur les reflets... Toujours à la brocante de Songeons, et ce sera bientôt l'heure de l'apéro. J'ai gardé le bas du cliché comme élément de contexte. Je ne suis pas sûr de ce choix...

Second test on reflections... Still on the secondhand market of Songeons, and it shall soon be time for a drink. I kept the lower part of the picture as a context element. Im' not sure of that option...

Make : NIKON
Model : E8800
DateTime : 2005:05:08 09:49:51
ExposureTime : 1/71,5Sec
FNumber : F5,3
FocalLength(35mm) : 209(mm)

1 commentaires:

Maxime a dit…

I agree. I took a few more shots of the same scene, but I was'nt in a luky day. - The advertisement on the mirror did'nt help, either... I kept this one for the half cut guy looking away.

Livres disponibles :
Paysages Limousins | Matière à réflexion | Lieux communs | Domaines publics

Contact : gaillard.maxime@gmail.com